RESEARCH & PRODUCTION ENTERPRISE GAMMAMET, LTD
Research and Production Enterprise GAMMAMET, LTD was founded in 1991. Our enterprise has a complete production cycle. Starting from alloy smelting, production of amorphous structure strip to production of magnetic cores, transformers, reactors and electrotechnical products from these alloys. All GAMMAMET’s products are covered by Russian patents.
THE MAIN DIRECTIONS OF OUR ACTIVITY:
- Production of soft magnetic alloys and amorphous and nanocrystalline structure strip under GAMMAMET® trademark.
- Production of amorphous solder under SPIMET® trademark.
- Production of resistive amorphous strip under RESIMET® trademark.
- Production of toroidal, rectangular, C – , E – and pivoted magnetic cores from amorphous and nanocrystalline alloys on Fe – or Co – basis under GAMMAMET® trademark,
- Production of electrical steel magnetic cores under GAMMAMET® trademark.
- Production of current transformers, voltage transformers, power transformers, pulse transformers, matching transformers, *cumulative transformers* and multipurpose reactor for up to 200 kHz frequency under GAMMATRANS® trademark.
- Production of current and voltage sensors, power supplies for fluorescent lamps, secondary power supply using amorphous and nanocrystalline materials.
- R&D of transformers, reactors and others inductive elements with amorphous and nanocrystalline structure magnetic cores, powder magnetic materials and electrical steel products in electrical engineering, electronics, instrumentation and communications.